Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Van, Like the Car

This is Van, "like the car." That's how I should introduce her because that's how she introduces herself. Sometimes people think she is saying Sam or Fran, so she gives them something to hold on to.  If I were her, I would say, "I'm Van, like the artist, Van Gogh." She's pretty humble though, so she picks the car:)


Van is my best friend and believe it or not, in some ways, she reminds me of Oprah. There will be lots of little things to log about Van and my friendship with her. This serves as a brief introduction of what will be a lifelong friendship with Opr...I mean Van.



New Years Eve 2010, Baton Rouge



I'll add more pics of Van. I have tons, thanks to the my husband (who Van nicknamed the paparazzi). 

1 comment:

  1. I think she should say van like van Morrison;). ME love the blog! Ansley

    ReplyDelete