Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Josh, My Better Half

Josh is my husband. We just celebrated seven years of marriage, and I adore him. We've lived side by side in Memphis, Manhattan, and now in Baton Rouge. In my 31 years of life, I'm not sure I've met a better man.


Here we are pre-kiddos and post. I'm surprised our hair isn't falling out or standing up in the post pic. Wine, beer, laughter, and dinner dates help prevent us from coming unglued.


March 6, 2004, New Orleans, Day 1 as  Husband and Wife (with mom in the middle. She kind of still is in the middle. Just kidding, but she does serve as a chief advisor:)




Seven Years Later, Baton Rouge, March 6, 2011, with Margaret and Louise

1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute. We're so, so happy to be going through this crazy life with you.... and you're absolutely right, it is the little things that make life grand. Like bumping into a lovely person one day and just knowing she would become a very special friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete