Thursday, March 31, 2011

Go Marnet!

My friend, Van, mailed me a mix CD a few months ago, and it has been the source of many o' dance parties in our kitchen, starring mostly Margaret, with occasional guest performances by me, Josh, and Louise. Margaret is the star, though. Since my hips don't really do what dancing hips are supposed to do, I channel my inner Kristi Yamaguchi and try a few single axels. Margaret on the other hand, has quite the moves. 


Our favorite song on the mix is Gwyneth Paltrow singing Cee Lo Greene's "Forget You." This one really gets her (us) going. At the peak of the performance, she chants, "Go Marnet, Go Marnet." Then, Josh and I chime in, "Go Margaret, Go Margaret, Go, Go, Go Margaret!"


It's really fun. Here are some of her moves:







Hope you have as much fun this weekend as Margaret has on the dance floor!

3 comments:

  1. I think we need a video to get the full effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Oprah...whoops, I mean Van....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hips don't do the things dancing hips are supposed to do either! :-)

    Love these pics of Margs!

    ReplyDelete