Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Look Who's 1

Look who's 1!



I can't get enough of this girl and her wide smile and big laugh. I've loved looking back at pictures of her first few days of life...




Louise's fan club, waiting to meet her and hear "it's a GIRL"!


How did this next pic make it's way into Louise's birth pictures? Ah, yes, I remember. Josh came across this beauty on his way to the hospital and stopped to check it out. 




He came into the hospital room with this picture in hand. We had almost this exact car growing up, and I love it, too...not enough to put Louise in it, but still love it.


In an email today, Meme (Josh's mom) described Louise as refreshing, and that's exactly what she is to us, that and practically edible:


Her Buddha phase. I loved her plumpness.
April 2011
A few days ago


And then there was that roller coaster she talked me into riding:




and then the Jamaican getaway...my idea...




but totally her speed. 


The combination of both girls' birthdays in October now has that month trumping as my favorite month of the year.  Louise turned one on October 29th, one week after Margaret turned three. We celebrated her birthday a few days early, starting the day with Margaret serving up her famous "cupcakes" and serenading the birthday girl...




...followed by Louise getting involved with the real deal:




There's been so much to celebrate:)


(p.s. I know the pictures of the roller coaster and our getaway are convincing, but in reality we dork out with our Mac:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your beautiful girls! I LOVE the photo booth pics. What a great idea... makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete